Global Food QuestDate of publication
Title : Youtuber eats DEADLY mushroom!!!
Lasting : 13.52
Date of publication :
Views : 7.694
Downloaded once : 0
Not a deadly mushroom. You can safely eat them if properly prepared (you'll get high). Eating them raw you'll have a real bad time, but there's no evidence anyone has ever died from them. The fatal amount is likely so high that no normal person could eat enough to get a lethal dose.
For clarity, this mushroom has NO ammotoxins. It looks nothing like the ones that do. This mushroom is not deadly. It’s a highly valuable medicine for helping with panic and anxiety and getting off benzos and alcohol. It’s being studied for use in treating nervous system disorders. I have a forum dedicated to it and it’s research.
This mushroom is not deadly, has never killed anyone and because of videos like this MY actually educational videos on this mushroom get strikes. I have to deal with hateful comments and people shaming my education on a highly medicinal mushroom. Please change your title. Please.
No one has EVER died from amanita muscaria in recorded history. Other amanitas in the same genus yes but not muscaria. It isn’t harmless and can cause convulsing and seizures in high doses and/or if not prepared properly which isn’t good but none the less no one has died from them.
Irish druids used to feed it to animals and then eat the animal meat or drink the urine to filter its psychoactive chemicals making it safer to ingest also micro dosing to build a tolerance , theres also claims its colours are linked to santa claus, saint clause or st nicolaus how ever you prefer to say